Monday, August 5, 2013

Washi tape.. Part 2

Next week we will be heading to conference in Zwolle.. It is always such an amazing time of fellowship and awesome preaching and so I am REALLY looking forward to it! This will be our first time traveling with Jason.. and even though its not that far from home we will be staying there the whole week. [I just started making my packing list... man he uses a lot of stuff for such a little person!!]
But anyhoo.. One really nice treat of conference is that they have nursery for the babies during all the services.. I am hoping he will do well since he isn't really used to that.. but I also really appreciate the ladies who will be watching him! So I decided to make some little presents to let them know how much it means to us!
I decided chocolate was a safe bet since most people like it but I still wanted to do something more special than just hand them a chocolate bar.. so I decided it was time for more washi tape! :)



I just used simple printer paper and the tape... but I think the effect is kind of fun! what do you think?
just getting ready makes me really excited for conference!
hope you have a wonderful day!
xo Carly

3 comments:

  1. ooooh, I'd hold Jason if you gave me some chocolate! (who am I kidding? I'd give you chocolate just to get to hold him !!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat ziet er leuk uit, jammer dat ik niet oppas in de conferentie.
    Tot in de conferentie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pleasure babysitting your son. No, not for the chocolate, but for that sweet charming smile.

    ReplyDelete