Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Get my passport ready!

Blogtember day 2... I love this topic... basically day dreaming out loud :)
If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? 
Well I'll start by saying I love my life... I'm really very happy with where I am at now (not that I don't have tons more that I want to do/accomplish... but you know) but if someone forced me and offered to pay of course! I would travel a whole lot..

... I'd go visit all my family in the States! my grandparents, aunts and uncles and of course my little brother out in AZ...
... and my parents in Ireland.. (oh wait, I AM going to do that in 2 weeks)...
i can't wait!!
Ireland, Cork. Need to go back now.
link

... and finally take that trip to Paris with miss P(and leave the kids at home!)...
Put a lock on the locks of L❤VE bridge in Paris!! Throw the key into the river with the love of your life for eternal love!
link
Bonjour Paris! Excited to spend the next few days in beautiful Paris!
link
... and travel to all those places that we have dreamed about going.. Kenya.. China.. Italy.. Australia...  
and some island getaway with this guy...
Hmm.. he probably won't be 
thrilled about this picture going up on here...
but thats what he gets for always hiding from the camera :)


and since I'm dreaming here I would take some time first to shop for a whole new travel wardrobe of course! 
The thing is.. I hope to actually do these things one day.. so I'd like to think its not so much if, but when :)
(ok.. except for maybe the new wardrobe..) 

What about you? What would you do if you had 3 months off and a big fat bank account?
xo Carly

2 comments:

  1. Ik ben ook blij met mijn leven hier als christen en zou ook niet graag zo lang weg zijn van de kerk, maar in mijn dromen zou ik graag een eiland willen bezoeken zoals Mallediven of Mauie en lekker duiken en surfen, volledige verzorging in een hotel etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Paris with miss C! Definitely high on the list :D
    And Sweden, in a cottage by a lake, to relax for a couple of weeks. Oh and a citytrip to New York!
    xoxo miss P ;)

    ReplyDelete